Our team at Cooney & Conway is eager to announce that twelve of our very own have been recognized for the 2021 Leading Lawyer Award! This award is only bestowed upon qualified top state lawyers who have been recognized by their peers for exemplary work. Less than 5% of any given state’s lawyers have received such a distinction.
Cooney & Conway 2021 Leading Lawyers
- Kevin J. Conway: Specializes in mesothelioma, mass torts, wrongful death, and catastrophic injury cases.
- John D. Cooney: Specializes in mesothelioma, mass torts, complex personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, asbestos, transportation, and medical malpractice cases.
- Robert J. Cooney Jr.: Specializes in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- William R. Fahey: Specializes in serious asbestos and mesothelioma cases.
- Katharine Crane Byrne: Specializes in asbestos and product liability cases.
- Michael D. Mulvihill: Specializes in civil trial matters concentrated in asbestos litigation, product liability, medical malpractice, construction negligence, premises liability, and transportation liability.
- Charles A. Porretta: Specializes in liability/asbestos litigation, aviation law, transportation negligence, construction injuries, premises liability, sexual abuse, and medical malpractice.
- Michael J. Lubeck: Specializes in automobile, premises, and construction negligence cases, as well as various probate procedures related to minors and decedent estates.
- Daniel T. Stanton: Specializes in mesothelioma, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, motor vehicle negligence, product liability, premises liability, construction site negligence, nursing home neglect and abuse, and wrongful death cases.
- Daniel T. Ryan: Specializes in representing victims of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases.
- Timothy G. Martin: Specializes in complex cases involving serious personal injury, illness, and death.
- Lawrence R. Weisler: Specializes in civil trial matters concentrated in asbestos litigation, product liability, premise liability, and personal injury.
About the Selection Process
The board advisors at LeadingLawyers.com conduct the selection process through by-mail surveys sent to all practicing lawyers in that state. They are asked to identify which of their peers they believe constitute the top lawyers within their specific region or area of law. As with all voting processes, the lawyers who receive the most votes, and are approved by the Advisory Board, are then presented with the award.