Cooney & Conway is delighted to report that six of our team have been recognized for the 2021 Emerging Lawyers Award! This award is given to top lawyers who are age 40 and younger or have practiced law for less than 10 years. To qualify, they must have been specifically recognized by their peers as experts in their fields, which leads to less than 2% of any given state’s lawyers having been granted the award.
Cooney & Conway 2021 Emerging Lawyers Award for Personal Injury Plaintiff’s Law: Product Liability
- Dave Barrett: Specializes in workplace asbestos exposure, asbestos-related injuries, and mesothelioma cases.
- Matt Adair: Specializes in asbestos, product liability, construction negligence, premises liability, and motor vehicle negligence cases.
- Tom Power: Specializes in personal injury cases involving toxic tort liability, automobile liability, premises liability, and construction negligence.
- Judy Conway: Specializes in serious personal injury, wrongful death, mesothelioma, asbestosis, and asbestos cases.
- Michael Cooney: Specializes in cases involving serious injuries and wrongful death associated with mesothelioma, lung cancer, and other asbestos-related injuries.
- Megan Monty: Specializes in serious personal injury, wrongful death, mesothelioma, and asbestos cases.
Cooney & Conway 2021 Emerging Lawyers Award for Personal Injury Law: General
In addition to the Emerging Lawyers award for Personal Injury, these two Cooney & Conway attorneys have been awarded the 2021 Emerging Lawyers Award for Personal Injury Law: General!
About the Selection Process
The Emerging Lawyer selection pool is identified by annual surveys conducted by the Law Bulletin Media and sent to previously recognized Leading Lawyers. The Leading Lawyers are asked to offer the names of new lawyers they believe have taken initiative in their field and have proven themselves to be professional and ethical even at such an early point in their careers. Each Leading Lawyer must recommend two lawyers outside of their firm for every lawyer within their firm.