Cooney & Conway has obtained some of the highest verdicts and settlements in the country for our clients. We have settled thousands of cases in excess of $1,000,000 in a multitude of practice areas, many of which were in excess of $10,000,000. From victims of asbestos related injuries to toxic torts to automobile accidents, the experts at Cooney & Conway consistently deliver the highest value for their clients.
Below is a list of some of our notable accomplishments throughout the years.
- $875,000,000 settlement against Pfizer, Inc. after 5 years of litigation.
- $200,000,000 settlement in a consolidated asbestos case. At the time, this settlement was the largest in the history of Illinois
- $80,000,000 arbitration award in an explosion case
- $35,100,000 verdict for a refinery worker exposed to asbestos at Shell Oil
- $20,000,000 verdict for a truck driver injured on the job
- $20,000,000 settlement in a civil rights case
- $20,000,000 settlement in an electric burn case
- $12,300,000 verdict for an insulator exposed to asbestos on the job
- $6,000,000 settlement in a maritime injury case
- $5,000,000 verdict for a woman injured in a truck accident
- $4,000,000 verdict for a Johns Manville plant worker
- $3,500,000 verdict for an electrician exposed to asbestos on the job
- $3,000,000 verdict for an insulator exposed to asbestos on the job
- $3,000,000 settlement for head injury in a construction negligence case
- $1,750,000 settlement for driver injured by a forklift
$1,350,000 settlement for an electrician injured on unsafe construction site
To learn more about what we offer, view our detailed pages outlining our practice areas, or contact us to see how we can help you get the justice you deserve.